I've read a few articles where people complain about the price of hiking pants. Most articles say that if you want a decent pair of hiking pants, you'll be looking to spend around $100 to $200.

What if I told you that you could get a pair of durable pants for under $100. Bear Grylls pants come in at about $80 to 90 and are the best budget friendly pants that I've found. Bear Grylls pants come in a two flavors: Bear Combats and Bear Survivors. As far as colors go, they range in standard earth tones: Black Pepper, Cadet Camo (a dark camouflage) and Pebble (brown).

Buying pants online usually makes me uneasy. It seems like one brand's medium is fits like another brand's small. I've returned a few articles of clothing because most stores just can't agree on what a proper medium is. However, I found shopping for Bear Grylls pants fairly easy. The sizing chart gave good measurements and when my size medium regulars arrived at my door, I didn't feel the need to return them. After reading a few reviews on the Bear's site, I've found that other shoppers are as happy as I am about that fact.

Other than being true to size, Bear Grylls pants are also very practical. I never knew that I needed so much pocket space. The cargo pockets can fit anything from everyday items like your wallet and keys to hiking gear such as a knife, a compass, flint, GPS etc.

If you are an outdoors man, you would appreciate the detail that went into making this pants. All of Bear Grylls pants feature fabric that drys extremely fast and is more breathable than regular cotton. Which is a good thing when wading though water or getting caught in the rain.

So, If you are looking for a great pair of outdoor pants that you will have for years to come, visit this site to see a great selection! Bear Grylls Store

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dave_Slovenec