The Bear Grylls Clothing line is brought to us by, none other than, the host of "Man vs Wild", a survival show on the Discovery channel. Bear is a survivalist who, week after week, finds himself the worst of situations and expertly makes his way out alive.

For a survivalist like him - or any one else who enjoys an extreme lifestyle, for that matter - clothing and gear are vitally important. If you are going climbing, hiking, kayaking or anything else, you will need something light enough to keep you cool and that will stretch enough to allow for movement.

Even though the Bear Grylls Clothing line is fairly expensive, you will always get what you pay for. The clothing is extremely well constructed and durable. So far, I've washed my pants countless times and I haven't noticed any fading, discolorations or seam distress.

For a moment, I'd like to continue to talk about the durability of the Bear Gyrlls clothing line. I enjoy long hiking trips and I'm pleased to say that my pants showed no signs of wear or tear after a 10 day excursion to battle the presidential range in the Whites of New Hampshire. Other than the obvious mud and dirt here or there, my pants looked and felt about as good as (if not better than) the day I bought them.

Speaking of comfort, that's another benefit that offsets the pricing of Bear Gylls clothing. I often find myself lounging in a pair of trousers while tackling a bowl of popcorn on movie night or exploring the old dusty attic during spring cleaning. They are just that comfortable - I can wear them almost anywhere.

To see Bear Grylls Complete Clothing Line click here. Bear Grylls Store

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dave_Slovenec