So I am kind of obsessed with these Bear Grylls pants. I started a quest about a year and a half ago to find the pants that Bear Grylls wears in Man vs. Wild.

I am an avid outdoor enthusiast and a big time gear head. It took me about four months to finally find the exact ones that Bear Wears in the show. They are called the Bear Grylls Survivor Pants and are made by Cragghoppers but are under Bear's own label.

Since then I have a few pairs of the pants in different colors, a jacket and a couple of his quick dry shirts. The gear is phenomenal, It is just as good or better than North face, Mountain hardware, or any other reputable outdoor clothing manufacturer. Neat little fun fact for you, Bear Grylls Pants have a bug repellent built into the fabric that is guaranteed for life. It is called Nosilife, Google it, its a pretty amazing technology and it works really well. Anyway on to what you started reading this article for. The sizing.

What Size should you get for the pants?

The Bear Grylls pants run a little small in the waist, I would recommend going a size up and you should be good. If you have problems with pants fitting your leg these shouldn't be too bad for you. They are not fitted but not really loose either. I wear more fitted jeans but like my hiking pants to be looser. These fit the bill.

What size in a shirt?

I wear a medium in Bear's shirts and a medium/ small in just about every other normal clothing line. the shirts are meant to fit your body not hang really loosely. If you normally wear a full cut shirt then definitely go up a size in Bears Clothing Line.

I hope that this has made finding the right size easier, you wont be disappointed with the bear grylls clothing line it is top notch. I wear this stuff a lot more than I do.
My North Face, ex offico, or mountain hardware gear combined. If you would like to look at Bear's current full line of gear click here Bear Grylls Pants